1. Jerry Seinfeld: One of the funniest sitcom stars of the past generation, Seinfeld is worth a pretty penny. He chooses to show off this exciting level of wealth and fortune by owning an enormous mansion, with a 22-car garage, three different buildings, and 12 acres of rolling estate. Seinfeld bought his mansion from Billy Joel in 2000, for a whopping $22 million.
2. Kanye West: This superstar rapper is one of the top selling artists of all time. He opted for showing off by purchasing a Lamborghini Aventador, a flagship model of the top sportscar, for about $750K in 2013, though some claim it was a gift from famous wife Kim Kardashian.
3. Steven Spielberg and Jeffrey Katzengurg: These successful celebs co-own a super-luxurious Boeing Business Jet (BBJ), worth sells for over $50 million in new condition.
4. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith: The Fresh Prince likes to live in the lap of luxury, for sure. He bought a California mansion that actually has its own zip code. With a price tag of over $20 million, the Smiths enjoy their own tennis courts and golf course, and don’t have to be with the commoners at the other country clubs.
5. Jay-Z: Another top musician of this era, Jay-Z and wife Beyonce are not hurting for money. They can certainly afford the extravagance of buying the Maybach Exelero, a rare car that was rumored to cost about $7 million.
6. Oprah Winfrey: The television talk show mogul loves nice things, and owning her own private jet is no exception. Though often cited for her generosity, Winfrey also treats herself, as shown by this amazing airliner, a Bombardier Global Express, worth more than $60 million.
7. Christie Brinkley: This former supermodel and ex-wife of superstar Billy Joel owns a spectacular mansion in Long Island, worth more than $30 million. Her spacious digs include 11 bedrooms and nine bathrooms, along with tons of other excellent amenities.